Welcome to Arnold Elementary
- Registration is available online at our district website http://mccardinals.org/Domain/4, scroll down to the Registration Button on the lower right side. Also for your convenience, you can click on the PDF below and print the appropriate registration packet. Please bring completed packet to the school office.
- Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. If you should have any questions please call the Arnold office at (517) 764-5700.
- Students must be 5 years old by September 1 to enroll in kindergarten. For students turning 5 years old after September 1, but by December 1 we offer a kindergarten waiver and a young 5 kindergarten all day program.
- New 1st and 2nd grade registrations are being accepted if you live in Michigan Center School District. School of Choice applicants will be placed on a first come waiting list, to be notified in August of acceptance.
- An original birth certificate is required for ALL registrations. We will make a copy of the birth certificate and return it to you.
- Proof of Residency in Michigan Center School District is required for registration. We will accept mail or a current lease agreement.