- All cars enter through the West entrance of the building.
- Do not enter any lot on the East side of the building.
- Be courteous of others and your surroundings
- There is no need to be early.
New this year:
- Use the left lane if you have a student(s) in Young 5, Kindergarten, or have students in mixed grade levels at Arnold Elementary.
- Use the right lane if you have a student(s) in 1st or 2nd grade.
- 1st & 2nd Grade Drop Off & Pick Up
- Students will be dropped off and picked up on the North end of the building. This will look very similar to years past, just in a different location.
- Young 5, Kindergarten, & Families with students in mixed grades Drop Off & Pick Up
- Students will be dropped off and picked up on the East side of the building. This will run similar to years past.
- Entrance & Exit of building by students
- All 1st & 2nd grade students will enter and exit the gym foyer doors (can be accessed through either drop off location) on the North side of the building.
- All Young 5 & Kindergarten students will enter and exit the doors closest to the Greenhouse.
No students may be dropped off before 8:05 am. We will be taking students until 8:20 am.
Pick Ups begin at 3:10 pm and will run until 3:25. Please be here before 3:25 pm
- All parents are asked to pull as far forward in the traffic lane as possible in your designated drop off or pick up area before stopping to have your child(ren) exit the car.
- ALL STUDENTS ENTER AND EXIT THE CAR FROM THE PASSENGER SIDE ONLY.
- We ask that parents say goodbyes in the car, let students exit, and then exit the designated area.
- All traffic must exit onto Page Ave. from the East exit of the loop. Left lane to turn left, Right lane to turn right.
- All Y5 - 2 students will enter their assigned door upon arrival. Social distance expectations will be in place.
- Parents - this is a good time to talk about car safety with students and practice buckling and unbuckling a seatbelt.
- We ask that you exercise extreme caution and friendly courtesy during drop off and pick up times.