Mrs. Z’s classroom Information
To contact Mrs. Z
Phone #: 764-5700
Mrs. Z 's Specials Schedule:
Monday 9:20-10:00 Computers
Tuesday 9:20-10:00 P.E.
Wednesday 9:20-10:00 Music
Thursday 1:05-1:45 P.E.
Friday 1:05-1:45 Computers
Mrs z’s suggested classroom supply list:
- 2: 3-hole folders with pockets (They have the metal prongs in the center flap to hold paper)
- 2 composition books
- 1 steno notebook
- glue (sticks or liquid)
- #2 pencils
- pencil sharpener (hand held)
- scissors (safe, but sharp ones)
- crayons & markers (although i have a sharing cart too)
- Dry erase markers
- Earbuds (if they choose, optional item)
***Classroom donations: (always optional!!)***
- extra snack to share if someone forgot theirs
- clorox wipes
- ziploc bags (various sizes)
- Paper products (plates, spoons, cups, napkins)
Classroom Housekeeping Extra
- Snacks: We do have a daily snack break. If students want to participate, they will need to bring in their own snack daily, snacks will not be provided otherwise!
- Treats: Treats are welcome for birthdays or special holiday events. Healthier ones are highly encouraged! If they involve napkins, plates or cups…please send those items with them. They can be dropped off at the office with your child’s name on them, that way we can share them when we are not in the middle of a lesson or messy project!
- Nurtured Heart: We are excited to continue on with our school’s Nurtured Heart Program! We value all your child’s inner wealth. We will go over & review as a class our classroom routines, as well as our school’s, as we build our ‘classroom’ community!