CP FEDERAL CREDIT UNION - YOUTH MEMBER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP
CP Federal Credit Union – Youth Member Education Scholarship
• Students who are currently members of CP Federal Credit Union
• Graduating high school senior in the 2019 graduating class
• Must be a member in good standing on the date of the application
• Must be a member on the last day of the academic year in which the award is to be given
• GPA of 2.50 or higher
• Plan to enter college in the next academic year (2019-2020)
• Evidence of enrollment in an accredited college, technical school, or university
Complete the application and return both application and media release form with either video or essay to the address
stated within the application. Those eligible can choose to enter a video or an essay. They may apply only once. The
following criterion for formatting has been provided below:
Video Criteria: Creativity, visual effects, comprehension of the topic. Make it active, engaging, and fun!
Essay Criteria: Organization, language use, originality, clarity, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure,
comprehension, and expression on the topic.
Topic: CP Federal Credit Union’s financial education program, The Vault, teaches our young members how to save,
share and spend their money, wisely. This year’s topic is Heroes. Who is your hero? How have they affected your life?
What are you doing to live by their example and how can you be a hero for someone else?
Award: The total amount shall not exceed $5,000
Deadline: February 25, 2019 by 5:30 p.m.