LEADING THE FUTURE II SCHOLARSHIP
"Leading the Future II" Scholarship
• All applicants must be US residents.
• Applicants must be high school seniors or college students and planning to attend or already attending an
accredited undergraduate institution.
• The scholarship is not available to graduate students.
• Documentation of your attendance or enrollment at an accredited undergraduate institution may be required.
Scholarships are awarded to individuals based on the following:
• Extracurricular Activities
• Community Responsibility
• Leadership Potential
Award: $100 - $300
Deadline: March 1, 2019