ROSA PARKS SCHOLARSHIP
Rosa Parks Scholarship
• Be a senior attending a public or private Michigan High School
• Graduate by August of the application year.
• Have GPA of 2.5 or above
• Complete an application form and essay
• Furnish official copies of high school transcript and ACT or SAT results
• And, meet additional requirements as noted in application package
The Rosa Parks Scholarship Foundation offers a $2,000, non-renewable scholarship to Michigan high school graduating
seniors. Winners are selected on the basis of scholarship, leadership, financial need, and dedication to the civil rights
principles of Rosa L. Parks, whose historic stand against racial prejudice in 1955 brought her national recognition. The
Foundation was established in 1980 to provide equal-opportunity scholarships to Michigan high school seniors.
Deadline: March 1, 2019 (by midnight)