CMP SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
CMP Scholarship Program
To be eligible for CMP scholarships, juniors must:
• be a U.S. Citizen.
• be of good moral character.
• have achieved a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
• he a graduating high school senior.
• demonstrate acceptance to a university, college or trade school leading to a diploma or trade certification.
• demonstrate marksmanship competition experience.
MP Scholarships are one-year awards that may be used to fund any accredited secondary education or vocational
program. CMP Scholarships may also be used to pursue a post-secondary education during the upcoming school year.
The scholarships are paid to the scholarship recipient but must be countersigned by the financial aid offices of the college
where the student is enrolled. The check may then be used to pay other fees or expenses that are not covered by other
awards or grants.
Deadline: March 20, 2019