Arnold Student Registration
Welcome to Arnold Elementary
- Registration is available online at our district website at https://mcpsd.powerschool.com/public/formbuilder/form.html?formid=59118. Another option, for your convenience, you can visit the school for a paper registration packet.
- Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. If you should have any questions please call the Arnold office at (517) 764-5700.
- Students must be 5 years old by September 1 to enroll in kindergarten. For students turning 5 years old September 2nd through December 1st are placed in our full day Young 5 kindergarten program. Upon completion of this school year program, students are promoted to Kindergarten.
- Registrations are accepted if you live in Michigan Center School District.
- School of Choice applicants will be placed on a waiting list and notified if we have openings during our open registration in August and December.
- An original birth certificate is required for ALL registrations. We will make a copy of the birth certificate and return it to you.
- Immunizations must be current to start school.
- Proof of Residency in Michigan Center School District is required for registration. We will accept current utility bill or a current lease agreement.